Linn Hi Fi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive Empty Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive

Post  Lancashireboy Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 am

As far as I can remember, someone has set up a website with a store of the Topica messages.
Does anyone know the link or does it gone. And what is going on at Topica all I get now is deleted messages?

Lancashireboy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive Empty Re: Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive

Post  Sid Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:47 am

Is Topica still going. I just get empty messages or the site doesnt work. Its format never worked from the start?

Sid

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive Empty Re: Does anyone have a link to the Topica archive

Post  Lancashireboy Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:49 am

Sid wrote:Is Topica still going. I just get empty messages or the site doesnt work. Its format never worked from the start?

That may be true but buried among those mass of postings was some useful information.. You just needed about a spare year to find it Smile

Lancashireboy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum