Linn Hi Fi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your recommended CD shop

3 posters

Go down

Who is your recommended CD shop Empty Who is your recommended CD shop

Post  Danny Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:12 am

Im getting so frustrated with e shops that seem to take forever to deliver, or simply don't deliver and a few weeks later after I email them saying they can't get hold of the CD.

Danny

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Who is your recommended CD shop Empty Re: Who is your recommended CD shop

Post  Classsik Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Danny wrote:Im getting so frustrated with e shops that seem to take forever to deliver, or simply don't deliver and a few weeks later after I email them saying they can't get hold of the CD.

Think I know what you mean, I have to say they all seem to be as bad as each other, two weks ago the ones I would have recommended have let me down this week so there seems to be no straight answer.

Classsik

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Linn-user Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:26 am

Just order the cheapest off Amazons markept place.. To be honest with an average of 5 a week even though some seem to take an awful long time as long as I have a regular stream of new music dropping through the door Im not complaining.

I have to say CD WOW have lost the plot though , failing to get most things out at all now and refunding me a month later.

For Japananese imports I either order directly from the HMV jp site for new releases or use CD Universe for back issues..

Linn-user

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum